The bookies know that you have a lot of choice when it comes to betting online, so pretty much all of them offer an array of promotions and bonuses to both gain your custom, and keep it. This page is split into two sections – the first covers the more lucrative sign up bonuses which, by definition, can only be claimed once per betting site. Then we’ll move on to offers for existing customers which can be claimed on a daily basis.
In the table below you’ll find a list of all betting sites featured on this website along with details of their welcome bonus. To help you find the best value we’ve sorted the table according to the match percent – ie: the value of the bonus you receive compared to the amount you need to put in to get it. So a bet £10 get £30 offer would be 300%, whilst a £25 matched bet would be 100%.
New Customer Sign Up Offers
- For sign up bonuses visit out main free bets page.
Betting Offers For Existing Customers
Whilst the welcome bonuses listed in the table above are limited to new customers, there are plenty of free bets for existing customers as well. In this next section we’ll take a look at the different types of offer available to you, and show you which bookies offer them.
- Acca Bonuses – Extra money on top of your winnings when you successfully land an acca. The bonus is usually a percentage and increases as you add more legs, so a 10-fold will get a higher percentage bonus than a treble.
- Acca Insurance – Whilst accumulator bonuses pay out extra when you win, accumulator insurance takes the opposite approach and refunds your stake when you only lose one leg. Refunds are normally given as a free bet.
- Beaten by a Length/Nose – Mainly for flat racing. Back a horse to win and if they lose by a set margin, such as a nose, you’ll get your money back as a free bet.
- Best Odds Guaranteed – With best odds guaranteed there’s no need to decide whether you should take a price or go for the SP. Thanks to BOG you’ll get paid out at the higher of the two, provided you take a price.
- Enhanced Places – In most sports the number of places you’ll get paid out is standardised, meaning it’ll be the same with all bookies. But for bigger events some ignore the standards and pay each way bets on one or more extra places.
- Faller Insurance – Specific to jumps racing, faller insurance offers money back if your horse falls, unseats the rider or is brought down.
- First Goalscorer Double/Treble Odds – An interesting offer that’s cropped up recently. Back any player in the first goalscorer market and your bet wins and they go on to score more than once in the match you’ll get paid out at double odds (or more).
- Free Bet Clubs – Fancy some weekly free bets? Of course you do. Free bet clubs reward loyalty with bonuses. Most require you to bet a certain amount during the preceeding week, but there are a few straight reload bonuses as well.
- Free Bets For Winners – Place a bet on a winning horse or dog and if the SP is higher than a set threshold, you’ll get a free bet in addition to your regular winnings.
- Loyalty Points – In addition to the free bet clubs, some bookies also like to offer a more traditional rewards program where you earn points when you bet. These points can then be exchanged for free bets, bonuses or spent in a rewards store.
- Lucky 15/31/63 Offers – Generally speaking there are two kinds of offer on full cover bets such as a Lucky 15. The first is an enhanced payout when you only get one winner, whilst the second payouts out a bonus when you win every leg.
- Non-Runner No Bet – One of the main risks of an ante-post bet is that the horse doesn’t run. And unlike day of race betting, in this scenario the bet simply loses. However with Non Runner No Bet you can take the bigger ante post odds, and get your money back should they not run on the day.
- Price Promise – A very simple offer. Here the bookie guarantees they will have the best odds when compared to other big name sites. Normally it’s the high street bookies who offer this, but sometimes you see it from some of the smaller ones.